GIS Resources |
Search by Owner Name:
(e.g. Smith John)
Search by Address:
(e.g. 301 N Olive Ave)
Search by Intersection:
(e.g. Military Trl and Okeechobee Blvd)
Child Care Links
Select Childcare Facility Type:
Select Childcare Facility ZIP:
Print 8.5x11 (Portrait)
Print 8.5x11 (Portrait - No Property Info)
Print 8.5x11 (Landscape - No Property Info)
Export Map to jpg
Some brief instructions:
1. To pan, click and drag on the map or use the arrows on the left side.
2. To zoom in, hold down shift and drag a box or use the slide bar at the top.
3. To retrieve property information, click on a parcel polygon. The property information will appear on the upper right in the Results tab.
4. To open or close Search,Results,Tools window you can click on the header of that window.
5. Use the Search tab to center the map on various search criteria. If you search by owner you will get a set of owner names, click on the owner name whose property you want to look at.
6. The Results tab will show property information results after clicking on the map.
7. The Tools tab has the following tools;
Google button - takes you to the google maps web site at your current GeoNav location
Maps.Live button - takes you to the maps.live web site at your current GeoNav location, you can view pictometry imagery here
Measure button - click map as to create measure line, double-click to finish and get distance travelled.
eMail Map Extent button - email the current mapextent to whomever you want
Select Parcels button - click and hold to draw a box around the parcels you want to select. If you select miltiple times parcels will be added or subtracted from your selection list. If a parcel was already selected and you select it again, it will be substracted from the selection. If new parcels are selected they will be added to the selection of parcels.
Clear Select button - click here to clear all of your selected parcels
Create Report button - click to create a report of the parcels you have selected using the Select Parcels tool.
Set Opacity of Aerials slider bars - You can use these slider bars to compare imagery from one year to the next.
Save Startup Extent button - Saves your current map extent so that when you come back, you will return to this same map
AutoPOP PAPA - will set your browser to automatically popup the PAPA property information page on every click of the map
AutoPOP ePZB - will set your browser to automatically popup the ePZB ezinfo page on every click of the map
AutoPOP Google - will set your browser to automatically popup the Google web site on every click of the map
AutoPOP Maps.Live - will set your browser to automatically popup the Maps.Live web site on every click of the map
9. The Clear Graphics button will clear only temporary graphics created from the Search tools. To clear selected parcels you need to go to the Tools tab and click the Clear Select button.
Contact the ISS Help Desk 355-4357 with any problems or comments.